Grout is porous and absorbs everyday spills and dirt. If not cared for, over time grout becomes stained, damaged and loose. Regrouting is the process of removing the old grout and installing new grout
- Great for showers, tub surrounds, countertops, backsplashes and floors.
- Cost effective – No need to remove tiles saving you time, money and hassle
- Green – Keep your existing tiles and update the look of your tile installation
- Make your tiled area look new again
- Stop leaks caused by missing or damaged grout
- Regrouting is usually completed in one day