Regrouting Services In Fairfield County
Grout is porous and absorbs everyday spills and dirt. If not cared for, over time grout becomes stained, damaged and loose. Regrouting is the process of removing the old grout and installing new grout
- Great for showers, tub surrounds, countertops, backsplashes and floors.
- Cost effective – No need to remove tiles saving you time, money and hassle
- Green – Keep your existing tiles and update the look of your tile installation
- Make your tiled area look new again
- Stop leaks caused by missing or damaged grout
- Regrouting is usually completed in one day
How Does Tile Regrouting Work?
We remove the old and failing grout with a special grout removal tool and we replace it with new grout.
How Long Does Grout Last?
When we regrout installations using non-sanded grout you can expect it to last 15 years.
How Often Does Grout Need To Be Sealed?
Grout should be resealed every 2 years. But that can vary based on usage.
Costs to Regrout Tile?
Price is based on SQFT